The Property and Casualty team are looking for a senior and experienced Account Handler to join as an Account Executive for Facultative Reinsurance.
The role will lead growth and retention of existing accounts, as well as new business development and placement of risks.
- A role of significant responsibility within this team
- A great opportunity for an experienced individual to join a successful part of the business that is growing immeasurably quickly
- Truly interesting, challenging and complex accounts
- Fantastic in-team opportunities for professional growth
The role will involve
- Growing existing portfolio by identifying new, and/or existing opportunities and participate in cross selling across Miller
- Developing and maintaining a portfolio of prospects including research, initiation of contact and new business presentations in order to obtain new business
- Provide technical, industry and subject matter expertise to provide support, service and advice to clients
- Determining appropriate solutions, structure, price and placement strategies that meet the clients’ needs and deliver profitable business for a range of clients
- Assisting in setting budgets for portfolio of accounts and fulfilling agreed budgets
- Working towards their CII qualifications (Dip or above is advantageous)
- Significant experience working in an Account Handling role is essential
- Experience working in Facultative Reinsurance Accounts (property or energy) is preferable
Find out more
To apply for this role, please follow the link below.