An excellent opportunity for an experienced Account Executive to join a well-performing team, working across both midstream and downstream Energy.
The successful candidate will be a market-facing broker, ideally with North American experience, and will benefit from a fantastic level of autonomy in a dynamic and high-performing team.
- A client-facing broking role
- Significant opportunity to travel
- Join a well-performing and growing team
The role will involve
- Growing existing portfolio by identifying new, and/or existing opportunities and participating in cross selling across Miller
- Developing and maintaining a portfolio of prospects including research, initiation of contact and new business presentations in order to obtain new business
- Providing technical, industry and subject matter expertise to provide support, service and advice to clients
- Determining appropriate solutions, structure, price and placement strategies that meet the clients’ needs and deliver profitable business for a range of clients
- Assisting in setting budgets for portfolio of accounts and fulfilling agreed budgets
- Understanding the clients’ business and risk management needs and look for solutions to deliver those needs through the provision of ongoing service
- Working closely and maintain relationships with key market and client contacts
- Broking, or liaising with placing brokers to achieve agreement of markets where required and maintain diary/pending system to monitor progress
- Creating of presentations for both new and existing clients
- Significant broking experience, ideally midstream and downstream
- North American experience preferred
Find out more
To apply for this role, and to view the full role profile, please follow the link below.
For further information on our initiatives in this area these please click here.
We recognise that many individuals are balancing careers with commitments outside of work and we are open to discussing flexible working situations. We also recognise that there may be adjustments we can make to support your application. Please feel free to discuss your requirements with your recruiter or our HR team.